Benefits & Services
The interaction between the two economies is obviously of great interest to Nepal's business community. Members of the Chamber with benefit as follows:
- Up to date information on the elements of trade and commerce between the two countries.
- Circulation of latest notifications, business news and guidelines as well as laws impacting on both sides.
- Inclusion in trade and other delegations between the two countries.
- Information on business inquiries on either side and investment opportunities and avenues.
- Information on the latest research and other publications relating to Nepal India trade, commerce and industry and on the efforts being made to improve the climate in this regard with both governments.
- A forum to redress problems encountered in trade, commerce, investment and business relations with counterparts on either side.
- Business Inquiry
- Information on Trade Fair/ Conference / Seminar / Workshop / Exhibition etc. with brochures/ profiles of the function
- Business News Information
- Information/Consultancy to all visitors in the Secretariat from India and Nepal with as much satisfaction to them as possible from our available infrastructure, advise them about the concerned agencies to be contacted and sources of information for their proposed business.
- Recommendation of quota for exports to India and maintaining records of the same.
- Inclusion in Web-page of NICCI.
Back to Content | Go to Top